Outpatient services are medical procedures or tests that can be done in a medical center without an overnight stay. Many procedures and tests can be done in a few hours. Outpatient services include:
- 24hr General OPD
- Specialist Services such as: Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Pediatrics, ENT, Fertility Clinic, Eye Clinic, Nutrition & Dietetic, Family and Internal Medicine, Antenatal Care. Physiotherapy
- Diagnostic services such as: MRI, CT-Scan, Endoscopy, Ultrasound, Radiology Investigations ,General & Specialty Laboratory Investigation , X-Ray, Mammogram, ECG, EEG, EMG.
- 24hr Pharmacy
- Wellness and prevention, such as counseling and weight-loss programs.
- Treatment, such as some surgeries and chemotherapy.
- Rehabilitation, such as drug or alcohol rehab and physical therapy.