Helping people build a healthy and helpful relationship with food and their body
Good nutrition for your wellbeing
You are what you eat. Build a healthy and helpful relationship with food and your body.
Food is a huge part of our everyday life to help you feel great, perform at your best, manage disease and sometimes some guidance is important.
AMC dietitians work with people to help them reach their goals and also runs group education programs.
We provide education and information for individuals on issues related (but not restricted) to:
- Being overweight or underweight
- Introduction to solids
- Food allergies
- High cholesterol
- Healthy eating
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heart disease
- Improving food preparation to help chewing and swallowing
- Food insecurity
Group education programs include:
- Living well with Diabetes
- Supermarket tours
- Cooking programs
- Healthy lifestyle support